KS2 Class Teacher - Blackburn | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
KS2 Class Teacher
Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen, England
£125 - £189/day
Temporary (Full time)
Salary dependent on experience, qualifications, and training. Vision for Education are looking for a fully qualified KS2 Class Teacher with the necessary experience in the classroom for a friendly and supportive staff force at a primary school in the Blackburn, Lancashire area.
The role is perfect for both experienced teachers and NQT’s.
This is a temporary KS2 Class Teacher role from September 2021, with the opportunity to be taken on full time for the right person.
In the role of KS2 class teacher the successful applicant will be required to plan and prepare lessons, as well as competently marking and assessing pupils work. To effectively do that, the applicant must have a strong grasp of the Key Stage 2 (KS2) Curriculum. Delivering the material while engaging a class confidently is an important part of the role, as well as identifying pupils that need extra support.
This moderately sized primary school is looking for a committed, proven, and successful KS2 class teacher to join their motivated, supportive team. The school adopt a friendly, nurturing, and inclusive approach to learning - building strong relationships between staff and children to maximise learning potential.
- MUST have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience working in front of a class
- Be confident in the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum
- Proven record of behaviour management
- Finally, have a genuine passion for teaching to a high standard and committed to
providing high level of education.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified KS2 Class Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Preston Primary Team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.