Experienced Recruitment - Cardiff - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Part Time or Full Time
Cardiff - This Area Only
£18000 - £35000/annum OTE
Permanent (Full time)
The role – Experienced Part Time Recruitment Consultant
Who are Hoop Professional Services?
Hoop was established in 2016 and has gone from strength to strength – to see our story in more detail, visit our website.
Due to the amazing growth we have seen within Hoop Professional Services & HR (which encompasses Accountancy, Finance, HR and Corporate), we are recruiting for an experienced consultant to join our wonderful team in our Corporate function.
We currently have a team of 5 and 3 of us are part time and I know, this is a rarity within the recruitment world!
This is a very rare opportunity within the recruitment world where you can be part of forging and driving the growth of not only the Corporate desk but the Professional Services & HR divisions as a whole. We have such amazing, exciting plans for the team and you can help lead the direction we take next!
We offer a truly consultative approach to our clients and candidates; we are output driven and DO NOT work to KPIs. We trust our people and their specialist knowledge and allow everyone at Hoop to have a strategic input into our company’s growth.
What we are looking for:
· An experienced consultant who wants to build on our current successes and grow to enable the divisions to expand as a whole.
· We hire based on values, on mindset and on drive.
· We look for people who want to be PART of the Hoop journey and our future growth.
· We are invested in the South and West Wales area; we want to see Wales thrive!
· We are an awarding winning Chwarae Teg Fair Play Employer.
Does this sound like the type of company you want a career with?
What else do we offer:
· Competitive salary and commission structures – our commission structures are not pro rated!
· Tailored career progression based on experience level– you are in control of you own development.
· Option for flexible and part time working, we want our employees to have a good work life balance, family comes first.
· Enhanced Maternity leave
· PAWternity Leave
· UNLIMITED holiday purchase plan.
· Paid day off for birthday.
· One 'Hoop' day per year
As well as recruiting within the Professional Services team, we are already recruiting within our Nursing division and for an SEN Consultant within the Education team so if you would like to know about any of our opportunities, give us a call for a chat.
We’d love to hear from you: Donna Williams – (phone number removed)