Network Advanced Services Engineer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Network Advanced Services Engineer
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Arista seeks an Advanced Services Engineer to provide advanced post-sales support, guidance, and assistance to account teams to address specific customer needs. In this position, you will be working as a technology expert in the Routing & Switching space to design, implement, and support (troubleshoot) our deployments within a number of customer infrastructures. The ideal candidate will also have a level of comfort communicating across all functions within Arista, as well as with clients and partners.
Essential Functions of the Job:
* You will provide advanced post-sales engineering support for Arista's Open Networking Data Centre and Campus networking deployments for our enterprise and commercial customers.
* Review customer network designs for an EVPN, VxLAN, leaf-spine architecture and make recommendations for deployment
* Migrate or interconnect to/from Cisco, Juniper, and other vendors to Arista infrastructure
* Assist with configuration build-outs including creating network provisioning automation using Python and tools such as Chef or Ansible
* Assist with implementation and change controls
* You will assist with proof of concepts (POC) and in-depth testing to validate design scenario
* Provide bug scrubs and code recommendations
* Provide interface to TAC and internal development teams and the customer
* You will provide customer advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
* Translate complex business requirements into Leaf-Spine Network solutions
* Assist Pre-Sales Engineer and Account Executives with designing Network solutions
* Establish and maintaining strong relationships with key partners
* Attend key partner events, training sessions, and provide ongoing training with the customer teams globally
* Continue training to maintain expertise
* Ability to understand the client’s business objectives and technical needs
* Ability to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for sales and clients
* Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment
* Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners, and clients
* Some travel may be required within assigned territory