Birmingham, West Midlands
£250 - £320 per day
SITE MANAGER / SENIOR SITE MANAGER CONSTRUCTION
- Location: Birmingham Based/ Nationwide Work
- Salary/ Rate: Negotiable Company: Leading Main Contractor
- The Opportunity:
- Freelance Are you a Site Manager looking for a fresh challenge with an outstanding organization within the construction sector? If so, this could be job for you
- You will be joining a regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years.
- They are looking to strengthen their team of site managers nationwide with varying levels of experience, due to securing various new contracts.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- An experienced Site Manager looking for the next step or a Senior Site Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Will work nationwide
- Main contractor background
- Versatile skill set
- Ambitious and selfmotivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
- Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to ######### in the first instance quoting Vacancy . We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
- We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.projectresource.co.uk/jobseekers/referralscheme.
- Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
- Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Posted 12 days ago