Digital Tools Development - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Tools Development - Associate Director
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
- Digital Tools Development - Associate Director, role can be fully WFH anywhere in UK
- £negotiable, bonus % (£15k), pension to 13% (£10k)
- Identify & deliver retirement tools to help customers, members and advisors plan for retirement
- Lots of stakeholder management, understanding digital & technology trends
- Digital product/tool development experience preferred, experience of the retirement/pensions market would be a bonus
The Company: This client is a respected name in Financial Services, known for their focus on developing staff. This department has four core functions, the most relevant to this role being the Retail Products & Tools Team, responsible for developing and managing a range of product wrappers, platform services and financial planning tools.
The Role: In this role you will be responsible for identifying and delivering the Retirement Tools our client provides to customers, members and advisors which help them plan for their retirement. You will need to understand customer, members, clients and advisers needs and wants, understand market trends, the risks associated with tools and understand the pension and retirement landscape, using this knowledge to help define and deliver the right range of retirement tools. You will need to bring together stakeholders from across the business - proposition, distribution, marketing, operations, digital & technology to ensure there is one aligned strategy. As well as being responsible for setting out the strategy and roadmap, the role will be responsible for the development of the associated business case for change. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and understand customer, member and adviser needs
- Understand digital & technology trends to ensure our clients retirement tools future state is making the most of the technology available
- Understand and articulate the risks associated with retirement tools and how to mitigate and minimise risks
- Understanding the retirement landscape - understand future trends and how tools may help to support these
- Work with the relevant change forums and stakeholders to develop the associated business case and secure funding/sponsorship, submitting requests for funding to deliver the future state as required.
Experience/Skills Required: For this Digital Tools Development role you should have experience in developing digital tools and strong stakeholder management experience. Any background in retirement/pensions products would be an advantage. Strong leadership experience and a drive to succeed is key, you should also be proactive and forward thinking as well as comfortable with the responsibility for driving this programme forward.
Additional Information:The salary for this Digital Tools Development role is negotiable, with average bonus of % (£15,000) and pension contribution from the company to 13% (c.£10,000). Whilst this office is based in Surrey, the role can be fully WFH with occasional meetings in Surrey.
*The Digital Tools Development - Associate Director**position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include IFA Administration, compliance, customer services, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.*