Domiciliary Care Worker
£9 Per Week
We are looking for female support workers/carers who have experience in supporting people with Muscular Dystrophyor other physical disabilities, to join our team.
This young lady is in her late 20's and lives in Darlington.
Pinpoint Homecare is looking for committed, compassionate and caring individuals to care and support her in her own heome.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing both personal and medical care.
- Administering PEG for nutrition, hydration and medications.
- Daily tasks to include all aspects personal care.
- Daily tasks also include maintaining the household, cleaning, laundry, housework and any normal day to day jobs.
- Accompanying to appointments and outings and social activities.
Shift patterns for this role are 24 hours 11:00am - 11:00am including a sleepover.
You must have good communication skills and respect this young lady's wishes, dignity, confidentiality and personal choice.
All Mandatory training will be provided for the post.
You will be working independently on a 1/1 basis but will also be part of an established team.
Drivers preferred but not essential.
Please express your interest by submitting your CV to ######### or you can
give our friendly team a call on######### if you have any further queries and we'll be happy to help.
Posted 41 days ago