Customer Service Executive - Keighley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Executive
Keighley, Bradford, England
£22200 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Executive
£22,200 starting salary, up to £24k OTE
(salary can increase after 6 months depending on performance)
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky, offering a range of communications solutions including high-speed Wi-Fi, ethernet, broadband and telephony. We're looking for exceptional people to join us as we build a unique B2B communications business dedicated to providing reliable, innovative services to small businesses.
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Customer Service Executive. You'll provide excellent customer service along with resolving issues and problems as they arise. In doing so, you'll receive an excellent starting salary and an opportunity to earn extra on top.
What you'll do:
* Account manage businesses to create long term relationships making them promoters of our Sky Business Broadband & Voice services
* Support our customers with troubleshooting potential technical issues
* Effectively configure any advanced products and showcase these to the customer over the phone
* Strive for first time resolution while handling all issues with accountability, ownership and urgency
* Create the very best customer experience, ensuring its seamless for our customers
* Ensure your positive attitude shines through on every interaction with customers
What you'll bring:
* A background in providing the best customer experience within a Business to Business (B2B) environment
* Proven capability to account manage customers in a role where service levels are key
* Ability to face challenges and push through to completion
* A great customer rapport through telephone and written skills
* The passion to take real accountability for your actions and goals
* If you already have an understanding of voice and broadband, great! Don't worry if not, we'll give you all the training required to solve technical queries
Initially, you'll generally work between the hours of Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm, however this is likely to change to include evening and weekend working.
We want you to feel confident when talking about our products, so you'll get free Sky Q, phone and broadband. But that's not all, you'll also get:
* 30 days annual leave (and three bank holidays)
* A generous pension
* Private healthcare and dental
* A range of high street discounts
* Expert on-the-job training and support
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Leeds, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it's likely you'll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with. You may be required to return to working full time at your base location with short notice, in line with any changes to government guidance, but we'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. That means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer