Area Sales Manager - South East - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Area Sales Manager
South East - This Area Only
£45000 - £55000/annum Bonus - Company Car
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Area Sales Manager Building Products - London & South East
Salary: £45 - 55000 + Car + Bonus
Our client is a leading manufacturer of innovative building/construction products they currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced building products sales professional to promote a range of facade/building envelope products.
* Develop relationships with all major potential users (sub-contractors, main contractors, developers and architectural practices in the region.
* Generate Sales turnover in line with target/budget set for geographical region.
* Maintain and provide a high level of service to existing Key Accounts and identified Target Accounts in your region.
* Ensure continued development, maintenance and management of the client base and products sold.
* Have a good awareness of and maintain/professionally manage commercial responsibilities alongside design responsibilities in tandem with each discipline.
* Ensure that the goals and objectives of the company are exceeded.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with proven specification/project management skills.
* A confident communicator and highly customer service focused.
* A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Able to remain focused and make decisions in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
* Experience with SAP / Sales Force would benefit, but not essential.
* It is desirable that the person has a recognised construction-based accreditation.
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and strong drive for results. Display strength of character and determination not to be distracted from achieving team goals.
* Be aware of the requirement to work as part of a team. Adopt a flexible approach to workload whilst demonstrating a willingness to take on additional work.
* Have an excellent working knowledge of the Facade/thru wall product portfolio and should be able to demonstrate this to everyone from shop floor to senior management.
* Clearly and concisely express key issues at a level that suits the listener and confidently handle challenges or unexpected issue.
* Must hold a full, clean driving licence.
ANA Recruitment Ltd specialise in recruiting sales & management personnel exclusively to the building industry