Radiographer - Mammography (Bank)
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Competitive Hourly Rates
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen has a vacancy for a Radiographer - Mammography to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
BMI Albyn Hospital provides private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year.
Our Mammographers are continually delivering an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site and this is reflected in our excellent patient satisfaction scores year on year.
This opportunity has arisen due to BMI Albyn increasing the number Breast Screening Clinics available to patients. If you feel that you have the skills and compassion to join our Mammography team please apply.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- A general radiographic background / training.
- IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
Duties of this role include:
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
For further information please see the attached role profile or contact Amanda Rutherford, Clinical Services manager - Imaging on#########
Posted 17 days ago