Food Technology TeacherBirmingham asap
Birmingham, West Midlands
£110 - £170 per day
Food Technology TeacherBirmingham ASAP
Academics ltd is looking for a food & Technology teacher to join a lovely secondary school in Birmingham. We want an ambitious teacher with a passion for food & technology and a driving ambition to raise standards at all key stages especially to GCSE. The school is made up of a strong team of professionals who go the extra mile and encourage the students to attain the very best. This role is a permanent food technology role. This position is to start this September however interviews will be taking place ASAP.
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Maintain good discipline by following the schools pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils. ( KS3 &4 is essential)
- Keep appropriate records of pupils work.
- Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents evenings as required and keep parents informed about their childs performance and future targets.
- Be dedicated and enthusiastic
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Hold a UK QTS
- Be a food & tech specialist
- UK classroom experience
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Able to travel to Birmingham
- Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Strong classroom management
- Available full time in September 2019
- 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Permanent food & technology teaching position to start in September 2019
Please send your CV to ######### or call#########
Posted 19 days ago