Key Account Manager - Designer Wall Coverings
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
£40k per year + £45k OTE
- Part of a global organisation
- Known for high quality products
- Great career prospects
Key Account Manager
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of high-end wall coverings.
- This is a field/home based role covering Southern England except London.
- Specification/New business focused selling to Interior Designers and End Users (being high end hotels/cruise ships etc).
- This is a very top end product that requires a consultative sales approach.
- 4 days field based, 1 day home based, attending 3 quality meetings a day when out in the field.
- Great career prospects.
The Ideal Person:
- Must of sold to interior designers/specifiers.
- Located centrally
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Consultative in approach
Consultant: Nick Harris
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 37 days ago