HV Project Manager - Slough - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HV Project Manager
Slough - This Area Only
£50000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Leading utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager to deliver schemes in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex. With a strong reputation in the industry and a large number of projects to deliver, this organisation offers both job security and career progression.
* Manage HV installation and substation projects
* Oversee site managers, operatives and contractors on site, ensuring works are completed to the highest standards, in accordance to client requirements and health and safety legislation
* Liaise with project stakeholders, including the client to ensure they are updated and happy with progress
* Compile relevant project information, such as KPIs and daily / weekly reports
* Experience as a Project Manager running high voltage (HV), substation, 11kV works
* DNO or ICP experience
* Substation access
* First Aid
* Qualification in Electrical Engineering
To apply for this HV Project Manager opportunity, contact Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy