Mechanical Supervisor - Camden Area | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Supervisor - Europe
Camden Area, Greater London, England
£55000 - £70000/annum Plus Competitive Package
Permanent (Full time)
I am currently working with a European construction powerhouse that works across complex engineering projects in relation to the Data Centres, Education, Health and Life Sciences sector.
Now they are seeking a Mechanical Supervisor, this opportunity will suit someone who is Mechanically biased and looking for a complex project to get stuck into.
Please note that you would be employed under the host country employment law. On offer is a competitive salary + Living Allowance + Accommodation + flights + bonus depending on experience.
Mechanical Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
* Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Mechanical Package Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
* Familiarity with and management of Project Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
* Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package including:
* Material deliveries and goods receipting.
* Plant and Equipment
* Management of all day to day on site operations
* Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minute meeting with sub-contractor.
* and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
* Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
* Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, – all with the support of the Mechanical package manager
* Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades.
* Issue internal weekly progress report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on
* Schedule & Track material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
* Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
* All other duties associated with this role.
Mechanical Supervisor Requirements:
* An engineering qualification or relevant work experience
* Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
* Fluent English
* Flexible to travel
* A trade background
* Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
* A minimum of 5 years in a Supervision role
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Julia on (phone number removed)