Private Client Solicitor
East London, London, UK
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Additional benefits
Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor for a leading and highly respected private practice law firm in the East London region. Due to a retirement, this is a fantastic opportunity to really progress your professional career.
ROLE: Private Client Solicitor / Lawyer
PQE: 3 years+
- To provide legal advice and undertake caseloads related to Private Client matters, specifically Wills & Probate
- Matters include, but are not limited to, tax planning, wills, complex trusts, probate, lasting powers of attorney and court of protection
- To provide up to date and legislative advice to other staff, including mentoring of junior staff
- To deliver outstanding customer care to clients throughout the process
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer / Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE
- Ideally worked in a similar position at a private practice law firm
- Someone who is able to come in and hit the ground running
Should you wish to speak to us before applying, please free free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on######### or email queries to #########
We also offer £250 for any successful recommendations for this position.
Posted 15 days ago