Complaints Handler - Bishops Sutton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bishops Sutton, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Kenneth Brian Associates are working with a successful organisation based in Sutton, we are looking to recruit a proactive and confident candidate to join the Customer Service team, focusing on handling and resolving complaints.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound telephone calls from customers
- Complaint handling and resolving issues
- Dealing with a range of queries, giving information and providing resolution to problems
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Providing high levels of customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience working in a customer service environment, dealing with complaints
- Resilient and able to think on the spot
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, at all levels, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a busy environment
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and great team environment with a fun work life balance, with realistic opportunities to increase salary and responsibilities.