Senior Corporate Counsel - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Corporate Counsel
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Newly created in-house opportunity for a mid-senior Corporate M&A lawyer.
Our client, a multinational telecommunications company, is looking to bring on board a Senior Corporate Counsel. The successful candidate will assist the Group with complex mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions, financings and commercial matters.
* Advising the Legal Team and business stakeholders on all legal matters, with a particular focus on M&A and financing transactions and ensure these are completed in a timely manner.
* Assist legal team and other stakeholders with queries relating to commercial contracts with our main customers and/or vendors
* Assist in the negotiation, review and drafting of various contractual documents with customers and/or vendors
* Provide rapid, practical, business-oriented commercial legal advice
* Establish strong and effective working relationships both in-house and externally.
* Ensure that all contractual documents of the Company are in compliance with applicable laws, guideline, regulations and best practice
* Collaborate and facilitate cross functional team support
* Other responsibilities as may be assigned.
* UK qualified solicitor (or equivalent EU qualification)
* 7+ PQE top tier law firm and/or as in-house counsel in a company - all candidates will be considered on merit
* Proven experience in commercial and general contracting law, with excellent legal drafting, negotiation and transaction management skills is essential.
* French, Portuguese or Arabic language would be a bonus.
For more information or to apply, please reach out to .