Technical Infrastructure Architect - Aylesbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Infrastructure Architect
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
475.0000 - 525.0000
Contract (Full time)
Technical Architect paying between £475 - £525 per day.
Your new company
Hays are working with a very well known and sought-after company with offices based in Buckinghamshire.
Your new role
The Technical Architect role is responsible for the design of IT infrastructure to support the project requirements of the company, ensuring it is fit for purpose today and in the future. The IT infrastructure includes all the compute, storage, networks, databases and end-user devices ensuring that:
- Technologies will meet both business and operational requirements
- Technology strategies are appropriate and maintained
- Group technical standards are met
- Capacity, resilience, disaster recovery and performance is designed in
- Change to our technology infrastructure is effectively managed
What you'll need to succeed
Technical skills necessary for this role:
- Experience with large data centre migration projects
- Infrastructure requirements analysis
- Capacity management
- Microsoft Server infrastructure
- Server and storage virtualisation
- Cloud Technologies with all hyperscale cloud providers
You will have experience of dealing with large clients and large projects and be able to take a strategic view of solutions. You will have plenty of experience in managing stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with the opportunity to work with a highly respected organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.