QSW CP Up to £38k + RR
South London, London
£31000 - £38354 per annum + Retention
Qualified Social Worker Child Protection Up to £38,354 per annum + RR
Following a Good OFSTED rating with Outstanding leadership, this Local Authority in South London is seeking Child Protection social workers. The OFSTED report is a testament to this being a well lead and organised place to work, reducing your stress compared to a disorganised service.
This is an ambitious and forwardthinking service, with strong leadership and clear lines of support to assist you with your caseload. In fact, as youll be working in a small cluster team of 5 social workers led by a team manager, the team size lends itself to receiving more support and guidance from your manager with issues you are having.
This authority has an emphasis on low caseloads so you wont be overwhelmed, empowering you to implement the highest standards of practice. Furthermore, the caseloads are among the lowest in the country.
This permanent position starts with a two week protected induction program, and features bespoke training making this an excellent career development opportunity for a social worker looking to step up in their career.
The right candidate can expect:
- Up to £38,354 per annum. plus £1000 Golden Hello and a £1,500 annual retention supplement.
- Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
- Social Workers and team managers have easy and regular access to the leadership team
- Low caseloads
- A two week protected induction programme
- A rotational post system allowing social workers to switch teams if they want to gain more experience in other areas
- Small Cluster teams with one team manager supervising five Social Workers
Dedicated time for reflective supervision
The right candidate must have:
- 4 years post qualified social worker experience
- Child Protection experience
- Court Work experience
- A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC.
To apply for this role please go to the website or contact Ade at Nonstop Care.
Alternatively, you may wish to refer a colleague and you will receive a £200 referral bonus if they are a successful applicant.
Posted 40 days ago