Architectural Technician (6 month contract)
£20 - £25 per hour
Architectural Technician required to join a thriving, Lancashirebased Architectural practice on an initial 6month contract.
This awardwinning company have established a fantastic reputation within the Lancashire region and across the NorthWest. They work on projects within the Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors. These range from smallscale extensions and conversions through to large, multimillion pound schemes.
They have an immediate requirement for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to join their practice on an initial 6 month basis, with a view to a permanent job being offered thereafter. We are hoping for candidates to meet the following criteria:
- Ideally between 310 Years postqualification experience (Slightly more/less will be considered).
- Excellent Technical capabilities.
- Proficiency using one of the following packages: AutoCAD/REVIT/Vectorworks.
- Previous experience working on Residential, Retail, Commercial projects.
- Good communication skills. Both Written and verbal.
Hourly rates are negotiable at circa £20£25p/h (Negotiable for the right candidate).
Commutable locations for this role include: Preston, Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Kendal and various other parts of Lancashire.
If you feel you meet these criteria, and are keen to hear more about this unique opportunity then please get in touch with Will @ Conrad Consulting using the contact information provided.
Posted 9 days ago