Senior IFA Administrator
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Im currently recruiting for a prestigious Independent Financial Advisory firm who are looking to add an experienced IFA administrator to their growing team. This opportunity comes as expansion plans for the company are continuous, with excellent career opportunities for the right person.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting data on client management system and key data to provider platforms
- Administration of new business e.g. compliance
- Reviewing new business to both investment and pension companies
- Liaise with advisors, product providers and their representatives
The successful candidate must have proven experience in a similar role gained within an IFA office environment, supporting and working with financial advisors/paraplanners
Other requirements include:
- Experience/knowledge of investments, asset management, pensions, insurance, mortgages and strong knowledge of financial services products
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and takes initiative
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isnt quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities.
Posted 29 days ago