Recruitment Administrative Assistant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Administrative Assistant
East London, Greater London, England
18000.0000 - 22500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Once upon a game…
We are a dynamic, forward-thinking and process-driven recruitment company in one of the fastest-growing industries of our time, gaming.
Founded by a brother and sister, we are a close-knit team focused on delivering the best possible service to our clients around the world.
Being a start-up we are incredibly agile and able to constantly strategise and implement new ways of working to innovate our service, company and position within the industry.
We have a hybrid model between working in house at exciting studios and exclusive & retained work across our hubs.
This is an amazing opportunity to come on board, have a real impact in your role and the opportunity to grow with a company who is approaching the scale-up phase.
The role you play…
Joining us as a recruitment admin assistant you’ll play a pivotal role in helping candidates and studios find their perfect match so they can focus on doing what they do best, making the games we love
We are a small team working in a fast-paced environment so you will need to use your fantastic organisational skills to help keep the workflow running smoothly, supporting the recruitment team sourcing the best candidates and ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
What your week might look like…
- Working closely with the Directors to source and headhunt candidates for key roles using LinkedIn and other tools
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system to accurately reflect current workflows
- Honing your area of expertise whether that’s sourcing programmers, artists, designers or producers. We’ll help you find the fit that’s best for you
- Daily communication with different stakeholders - help to organise the tasks into actionable 'to-dos’ for the team.
- Supporting with recruitment tasks/projects
- General admin support - calendar management, organising emails, lead generation etc.
What we are looking for…
- Highly organised self-starter with good time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to work quickly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Someone who wants to work as a recruitment partner in the long run
- Someone who is driven to improve with fantastic attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and client management systems
- A-Level educatiuon of equvilent
- A passion for gaming and the wider industry
- Sales and/or recruitment experience
- Keen to join a growing start-up and have control over your career path
What you can look forward to…
- Opportunity to work part/fully remote
- Option of working in our fun, fully equipped London office (we even have a sun terrace to enjoy!)
- Monthly game allowance
- Bonus structure
- Flexi-working and birthdays off
- 6 week holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Travel opportunities across our gaming hubs as we continue to grow - US/Canada/Europe
- Real opportunity for career progression and training/resources to support that