QA Administrator - Barking and Dagenham - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Barking and Dagenham - This Area Only
£18000 - £22000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have experience in Pharmaceutical Quality Control? Are you looking for your first role in Quality Assurance?
We are pleased to announce that our client, a growing pharmaceutical testing business in London, is continuing its expansion through the appointment of a QA Administrator. If you have some experience in QC and are looking to move away from the bench, this could be the perfect opportunity to get full training in QA and build a future with the business.
This is an excellent time to join the business as it continues to grow over the coming years, giving you access to career development opportunity that may not be available elsewhere.
* Logging samples and consumables onto the LIMS system
* Checking lab results, reporting and investigating OOS/OOT results, determining the root cause and implementing CAPA
* Developing Standard Operating Procedures and Specifications in line with cGMP and pharmacopeial requirements
* Supporting inspections and audits
* Driving compliance across the business
* Experience in a Pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory
* A degree-level qualification in a relevant scientific discipline such as Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences
* An understanding of technical documentation, following SOPs and GMP compliance
* Excellent communication, attention to detail, IT skills and a strong work ethic
For more information or to apply, please contact Ryan Kennedy.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Network Scientific is an award-winning science recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary, permanent and contract recruitment services to the scientific and related technical industries. We’re an ethical and knowledgeable consultancy passionate about our candidate care.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other Pharmaceutical opportunities, please take a look at our company website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency