Essex - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
- Creating Bills of Lading from information that has already been put into the system
- Creating invoices, again from the information already on the system
- Submitting bill of lading instructions manually and electronically
- Submitting export customs entries
• Checking and processing letters of credit
• Processing technical and sales orders via company management system
• Customer communication and attention to details
• Liaising with shipping company/line
• Compiling all required export documentation eg ,Annex 7, bill of lading.
- Good background working with various shipping line/forwarder.
Knowledge with Environmental Agency on export requirement but not essential
Chinese speaking/written candidate will be consider first
Min 2 years work experiences in logistics level.
Recycling industries background will be consider first.
Exporting scrap materials includes paper, plastic and metal across the world and focusing SE Asia, EU and Africa market.
Excellent bonus from 5-7% per year if target achieved.
Posted 110 days ago