Respiratory Nurse Advisor - Manchester | Zoek UK
Respiratory Nurse Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£30000 - £36000 per annum
Respiratory Nurse Advisors - COPD / Asthma Nurse**£30,000 - £35,000 + package = £50,000 OTE
HOME BASED initially then REGIONAL**
My client a national provider is looking for Respiratory Nurses who have significant demonstrable experience (3-5 years or more) in managing Asthma / COPD / Pulmonary patients.
This role will initially be HOME BASED whilst practices are closed therefore you will be managing patients via telephone consultations - we expect this to be for the first 6 months THEN the successful candidate will be liaising with GP surgeries arranging and facilitating all-day clinics in their 'local' area at GP surgeries for their patients suffering from the above conditions.
On a typical day you will be targeted to organise clinics in your region - the clinics would usually start about 9am and you would be targeted to see 11 Asthma suffers or 8 COPD sufferers, or a combination of the two conditions 20-45 minute consultations.
- RGN / RN - NMC active
- Significant Demonstrable experience in RESPIRATORY NURSING COPD / Asthma
- Diploma level qualified as a minimum (or working towards) in COPD / Asthma
- Current UK full driving licence
- Must be able to work autonomously - motivated to work independently
- You will be working towards Targets and KPIs
- Very motivated, flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the service for the client and/or for the business internally.
Benefits Package includes:
£30,000 - £35,000 PER ANNUM OTE £50,000
Car allowance: £450 per month or company car (when out in region), Bonus: up to 10% of salary, Private Health Insurance, broadband allowance, NMC & RCN fees, daily allowance when in clinics, mobile phone, laptop, printer etc.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV- telephone/ skype interviews for posts to start ASAP
Posted 35 days ago