Maths Intervention Specialist
£1000 - £1300 per month
Do you have experience working with children or young people?
Do you have a Mathematics qualification?
Teaching Personnel are working alongside their client schools in Bolton, aiding them in recruiting Mathematics Intervention Specialists for a potential staffing gap from October 2019.
- Both part-time and full-time roles following the October half term break 2019.
- Earn up to £300 per week, depending on previous experience.
- Provide additional Maths support for pupils at lower levels of learning.
- Work with pupils across Key Stage three and GCSE.
- Working alongside senior class teachers supporting students aged 11-16.
- Opportunity to work in several Secondary schools in Bolton.
Working as a Maths Intervention Specialist in our client school, will include several roles and responsibilities including:
- Providing additional Maths support for specific students in small groups and occasionally on a 1:1 basis, when withdrawn from Maths lessons.
- Planning and delivering interventions to aid students' attainment with the hopes of raising their progress and increasing their grades.
- Monitoring students progressand reporting this back to other staff in the Maths department.
- It is requiredthat you have previous experience in an educational setting or transferrable skills that can be applied to this role.
- Candidates should have some form of experience within Mathematics.
- Previous experience of working with individuals who have required interventionsis also desirable as these skills will be highly transferrable.
Our partner schools are located across Bolton and are easily accessible via the A666 and M61 from the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester for candidates who have their own transport. For candidates who do not drive, there are some forms of public transport located across Bolton that can be accessed from surrounding area such as Bury and Salford.
For immediate consideration please apply by sending a CV (highlighting your education and previous school based experience) to Megan Knight via the link below or by contacting the Manchester West Secondary Branch for further information.
Posted 17 days ago