Nursery Teacher - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Nursery Teacher - Bradford
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£100 - £160 per day
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for Supply Teachers to work in schools across Yorkshire.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for Teachers to cover all classes from Reception through to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
* Location - Various locations across West Yorkshire
* Position - Supply Teacher
* Type of work - Supply Teacher - day to day and long term cover in various schools
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
* End date (if applicable) - N/A
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £100 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 42 days ago