£24000 - £28500 per annum + .
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Nurse Dialysis
£24,000 to £28,500 (plus allowances and benefits)
Senior Nurse required for a private care centre located in Nottingham providing Dialysis treatment for a small number of patients. Our client is one of the worlds largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis.
You will provide high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis and promote good working relationships with the key professionals and providers. Key duties include:
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems
- Physical assessment of patients pre and post dialysis
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, laboratory data
- Provide ongoing patient education
- Supervising and monitoring junior members of the team and nonqualified staff
- Comprehensive professional training programme provided.
To be successful in this role you will be / have:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years experience in nursing (Dialysis, Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential)
- Experience at a senior level of nursing
- Be able to work autonomously within a multidisciplinary team whilst leading a team
Working Monday Saturday Day shifts ONLY
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £28,500 plus allowances for unsociable hours and benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holiday), life assurance and pension. Relocation allowances also available.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV
Posted 132 days ago