Front of House Manager
Weybridge, Surrey, England
£20,000pa - £21,000pa ( DOE)
Bannatyne Health Club is seeking a Front of House Manager that will complement our existing dynamic and motivated Front of House/Reception team. Industry experience and/or similar role experience is desirable.
You will be responsible for the management of the Front of House/Reception department and the development of the team, ensuring standards are maintained and club / legal / health & safety procedures are followed. You will also be responsible for the management of shop stock with revenue targets and administrator duties.
The role will include some duty management shifts and as part of our service requirement you will be expected to work shifts that will include evenings and weekends
As a member of the management team you will be responsible for the well-being of staff and members, able to market the club both internally and externally, develop relationships within the local area establishing Bannatyne as the market leader in the area.
- Industry experience will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- The ability to stay calm when faced with demanding situations
- Time management skills
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts. We are committed to people development whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (50% discount)
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service)
Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some course even having external professional body accreditation.
Posted 21 days ago