Lawyer – Residential Property
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Lexcel and CQS accredited firm in Norfolk requires a Residential Property Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Managing your own rewarding caseload of residential conveyancing matters, this is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor or legal executive to join a well-established firm located near King’s Lynn with accreditations from the Law Society for its outstanding level of service.
- Purchases and sales of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of equity
- Land Registry work
- Solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE in residential property matters
- Ideally, you will have exceptional client care skills
- Taking a proactive approach, you will have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- IT proficiency
- Our client is a highly regarded and well-established legal practice with a network of offices throughout East Anglia. This full-service practice has an array of accreditations including the coveted Lexcel legal practice quality mark and possesses a great reputation for providing an extremely proactive and client-friendly level of service. Owing to sustained success, the firm is recruiting for a Residential Property Lawyer for its office near King’s Lynn, Norfolk.
- Lawyer – Residential Property
- For further details of this Residential Property Lawyer vacancy, please contact Monty on######### quoting reference MB05276121.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 50 days ago