Embedded Software Engineer Audio
£30000 - £40000 per annum
BRAND NEW EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER AUDIO POSITION BASED IN SURREY!
One of the UKs leading companies, specialising within the audio technology industry are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer Audio to join their stateoftheart facility in Surrey. This office is where my client gets involved with developing their next generation products and are investing very heavily in R&D.
This role is also opened to Junior Embedded Software Engineers with at least 1 years experience.
As the Embedded Software Engineer Audio you will be working with the product specialists and other members of the R&D team to specify, design, develop, test and support embedded software for sophisticated highend digital audio mixing products.
Other responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer Audio include:
- Taking ownership of the design and development of new subsystems and functionality and developing the code, working with other members of the team to manage integration, collaborate on problem solving and provide mutual peerreview.
- Testing your own code, including devising test strategies and creating test harnesses where required, before handing over to the product testing team for formal acceptance testing.
In order to be a successful applicant for the Embedded Software Engineer Audio role, you must:
- Be Proficient in C programming on embedded devices
- Have experience in developing on ARMbased microcontrollers
- Have some experience in reading and understanding a circuit diagram
- Able to take requirements through to highquality code and supporting documentation through a systematic process of design, coding and test
- Experience in using audio mixing systems or pro audio would be advantageous but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer Audio to join one of the biggest audio technology companies, offering great career prospects and training. They are very committed to developing their staff and up skilling them into the latest technologies.
If you are interested in the Embedded Software Engineer Audio position based in Surrey, please send an updated version of your CV to ######### or call Neena Miskelly on######### for further information, otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs.
Visit and follow Redline Group
Posted 2 days ago