Service and Installation Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Progression+OEM Training+Holiday+Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent role on offer for an Engineer that is looking to work for a market leading, expanding company that are offering OEM training to develop your skills and career progression.
Do you have an Electrical qualification? Do you want the opportunity to work within a company that will invest in your future?
This company have been established for over 35 years and specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke entry systems for a wide range of blue chip clients. Due to their global increase in demand and recently winning some major contracts, they are now looking to recruit a MultiSkilled Service and installation engineer.
In this role you will specialise in Installation, commissioning and maintenance of this companies fully bespoke entry systems. Due to being a manufacturer they will train and develop you on the equipment for you to become fully qualified. Whilst serving mostly into London and surrounding areas there is excellent overtime and benefits to maximise your earnings.
Therefore, this role will suit an Engineer that is happy to cover London and surrounding areas with some visits across the UK, that holds an electrical qualification and has proven electromechanical installation experience. You must want a role that is offering training & development to further your career.
- Installation, Maintenance and commissioning on bespoke turnstiles
- Site visits across London with some visits across the UK & Europe
- Liaising with manufacturing and design team for product assembly
- OEM Training & long term career development
- Holds an electrical qualification
- Electromechanical installation experience
- Wants to develop skill set and grow within a business
- Site visits into London
Posted 125 days ago