Lawyer – Private Client
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Lexcel accredited firm in West Sussex seeks a talented Private Client Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
Joining our client’s multi-accredited practice located in Worthing, the successful applicant will handle a varied caseload of private client matters whilst supporting the growth of the department.
• Court of Protection matters
• Administering estates
• Inheritance tax
• Acting as certificate provider
• Dealing with vulnerable clients
• Lasting powers of attorney
• Newly qualified solicitors and legal executives with up to two years’ PQE
• Experience in private client law is essential
• Able to handle your own caseload with minimal supervision
• Excel in both written and verbal communication
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task effectively
Our client is a well-established practice, who provides a comprehensive range of services to both individuals and businesses from their multiple offices based in Sussex. Staffed by a team of dedicated specialists, they have established a reputation for high quality, efficient advice which is provided in a professional and personable manner. With numerous accreditations including Lexcel, they have a strong presence within their local communities, and as such have developed a loyal and growing client base both within the region and further afield.
Lawyer – Private Client
For further details of this Private Client Lawyer vacancy, please contact Kathie on######### quoting reference KC05709321.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 13 days ago