Cambridgeshire - This Area Only
Geography Teacher | Cambridgeshire | Full Time
Are you an experienced Geography Teacher, who is looking for an exiting new opportunity this September?
If so, Teaching Personnel are seeking a Geography Teacher to fill an open vacancy at our client's secondary school in September. The successful Geography Teacher will be teaching students with a range of academic abilities from top to bottom set. Teaching the AQA Curriculum and supporting GCSE students through their course work and exams, with the opportunity to support educational trips with the students.
- Geography Teacher, teaching KS3-4 students
- Starting in the new academic year in September
- Located in the north of Cambridgeshire
- Competitive pay, paid on a weekly basis through our PAYE scheme
With the new academic year approaching and an open vacancy at our client's secondary school, the Head teacher is looking for an experienced Geography Teacher to join their high performing Geography department.
The successful Geography Teacher will;
- Have experience working within a Geography department and a track record for achieving high grades
- Be able to produce fun and interactive lesson plans to engage all your students
- Have a passion for Geography, wanting to inspire all your students pursue a career in Geography
- Be able to commit to a full time Geography Teaching role
Our client's secondary school is located in the North of Cambridgeshire. Accessible via many public transport links, With a recent 'Good' Ofsted rating and a reputation for high achieving academic grades, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Geography teacher to teach at.
If you would like to be considered for this Geography Teacher role, please email your CV to Elliott via the Link or Call#########
Posted 20 days ago