Registered Care Home Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Registered Care Home Manager
Location: Risby, Suffolk
Puro search are closely working with a reputable, innovative care organisation based near Risby. On behalf of my client I am looking for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager to fill this exciting position in this large care home. This residency offers service to elderly clients receiving cancer treatment and residents with hearing and speech impairments.
As Care Home Manager you will strive to improve and maintain the reputation of the organisation while conducting a professional standard of care to all residents. Excellent facilities are available such as a garden with exotic plants and fish which is available to all residents and staff.
Registered Care Home Manager Role:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Registered Care Home Manager Person Specification:
• Previous management experience
• Ability to lead a small team efficiently
• Excellent clinical knowledge of the industry
• Management Qualification
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)
For more information or to apply please contact Jason on######### or email your CV to #########
(Key words: Registered Home Manager, Residential Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Manager)
Posted 119 days ago