Digital Project Manager
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER/PRODUCER
Place of work: Bromley
Job type:full time, permanent
Salary: 40-45k + bonus
In just over 15 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfill their potential.
We’re a trading company, however, unlike many other trading companies we are continually innovating new products to support our business.
A dynamic person who understands creative and wants to be part of a tight team, who wants to produce ground-breaking work and is excited about rolling out global projects. You are a problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
You will oversee the yearly project roadmap and drive any relevant projects accordingly from performance related app development to new Augmented and VR opportunities, these are just a few of the exciting projects that need Project Management dedication and drive.
- The opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects
- Projects currently include web-based builds, apps, social campaigns, film (360, AR & VR)
- Managing online projects from concept to delivery, within budget and working with a broad team of creatives.
- Planning, delegating, tracking, reviewing, and measuring results
- Assigning tasks and deadlines
- Assessing and evaluating project success
- Overseeing the yearly project roadmap and driving any relevant projects accordingly.
- Providing status reports
Required skills and experience:
- 3-5 years’ Project Manager experience in the digital space.
- Particular experience in mobile App development, websites and eLearning platforms desirable
- Experience in leading projects on social media communication is an asset
- Ability to work in teams in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of AV production
- Collaborative with strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
We are offering a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our business and develop their career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
- Company bonus
- Learning and further development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company events
Take the opportunity:
We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunities employer, therefore, all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.
Please attach your CV in English.
Terms and conditions:
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.
- http://www.ostc.com/ (%5C)
Posted 18 days ago