Mental Health Nurse
Coventry, West Midlands
£25845 - £33024 per annum
Work as Mental Health Nurse RMN in a specialist inpatient services for women and focuses on ensuring that service users are supported in a safe environment.
Located in Coventry, this hospital is an inpatient service for woman with personality disorder and holds a Good CQC. This market leading healthcare provider has a portfolio of specialist mental health and learning disability services across the UK as well as a fantastic pay rate ranging from £25,845 £33,024 per annumso you are paid your worth.
Working as Mental Health Nurse RMN in this forward thinking service you can expect the following benefits:
- £25,845 £33,024 (dependent on experience plus enhancements)
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme and free life assurance
- Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
If you are a registered nurse RMN or RNLD with a passion for Mental Health and Learning Disabilities and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Ryan on#########
Posted 46 days ago