Solihull, West Midlands
£75 - £90 per day
Are you an Inspirational Learning Mentor looking for a full time long term contract in Solihull?
Tradewind Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an SEMH Secondary School in Solihull, who are looking for an experienced Learning Mentor to start with them in as soon as possible on a longterm contract. This position will continue until at least December 2020 with the potential to turn permanent for the right Learning Mentor.
The successful candidate will work closely with staff and children to provide high quality inclass support, as well as leading targeted interventions and support for pupils. Classes have a maximum of 8 pupils in each. The class teacher will provide resources but would welcome ideas and resources that are targeting the pupils at the same level.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had a minimum of 6 months experience working with pupils who have very complex social, emotional and mental health needs. Experience planning and delivering small group and 1:1 intervention within Maths, Science or English to Year GCSE/ Functional Skills level is ideal.
The School have a strong SLT team and always happy to help develop staff that go in on supply. You are made to feel like a permanent member of staff whether you are there for 1 day or long term. Additionally, the school invest a lot of time and courses for all staff.
The school is easily accessible via car with lots of free parking onsite of the school, also if you are on public transport there are great transport links.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Do you have experience in a similar role? Please apply today with a copy of your up to date CV. Alternatively call the office on######### for a confidential discussion.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 12 days ago