Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
24000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join our office team based in Inchinnan.
If you love working in a fast-paced environment and are a self-starter and used to working to targets, then this role is perfect for you.
As a Site Manager you will need to have:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be fully proficient in word and excel
- Previous branch based recruitment experience (but not essential)
- Salary: £24,000-£26,000 POE
- Working hours and Shift pattern; Monday - Friday: -
- Location: Inchinnan
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Site Manager:
- Pre-screening of new candidates
- Conducting interviews and inductions
- Daily timesheets
- Daily reports
- Dealing with general queries
Benefits of working with us as a Site Manager:
- Health care Scheme
- Min 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 plus Bank Holidays
- Continued advancement training
- Your Birthdays day off
- Excellent Working Environment
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.