The role is responsible for performing of conversion of customer requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, cost and schedule constraints.
- Application of system engineering processea to develop systems that meet customer contractual needs.
- Create and maintain Air System Level requirements baseline.
- Define the system functions.
- Design the system architectures.
- Concept of Operations and use case development.
- Develop the definition of system interfaces.
- System modelling and simulation.
- Execution of trade studies.
- Holds current UK Security Clearance (SC) convertible to Nato Clearance or Nato Clearance.
- Bachelor degree or higher in an Engineering or Science related field.
- 10 years+ experience.
Posted 20 days ago