Practice Manager Adults Assessment and Care Management
Up to £34.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work as a Practice Manager within a Adults Assessment and Care Management Team based in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adults Services.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
About the job:
- Support the Team Manager and Group Managers with the development, planning, delivery, performance, commissioning and governance of services to deliver a first class service and for Adult Social Care ensuring best value and choice and control are at the heart of the process.
- To support the Manager to manage resources efficiently and effectively; without compromising the delivery of high quality, fully integrated services.
- Manage efficient operation of processes, policies and procedures to ensure the delivery of high quality standards in line with national legislation and guidance and local and service policies and procedures.
To support staff with day to day management of cases are offer excellent training, development opportunities and supervision, and have a flexible working policy.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults services
Current HCPC registration
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 17 days ago