Client Service Manager
Would you like to work in dynamic and fast-moving Client Service environment? Are you passionate about developing positive client relationships?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
The Client Service Manager will be responsible for ensuring the services we provide to our strategic clients is best in class by being fully engaged with our clients, understanding their business, challenges they face and how we support them.
The Client Service Manager will work across the organisation to ensure all services are delivered within contracted service levels and quality standards, challenging the business to remain client focused. The role of Client Service Manager will involve proactive management of the services provided to our clients, identifying and resolving issues quickly and ensuring permanent solutions are implemented.
Be AtYourBest at our Leeds Office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Leeds, the UK’s fastest growing city and a rising hub of tech and finance
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work
What are we looking for?
If you come from a client relationship background and have proven success with client service and the ability to identify and implement service improvement we would love to speak to you.
What would make you stand out?
- Proven ability of managing delivery of multiple items effectively
- Proven ability in delivering high standards of Client satisfaction
- High standard of communication skills with the ability to communicate at multiple levels within an organisation
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring end to end new and existing services provided to our client are functioning as expected, meeting contracted service levels and quality standards
- Responsible for managing and developing positive relationships with clients:
- Working across the organisation to document, monitor, measure and improve the services contracted to clients
- Responsible for ensuring follow up actions due to audits are completed, ensuring owners have responded within agreed timelines
- Completion of scheduled service review meetings, providing warranty reports on end to end service provided to Client
- Responsible for ensuring operational teams and processes are fully engaged in support to the client
- Accountable for directing and coordinating resource to deliver a high quality service and to meet or exceed client expectations at all times
- Ownership of Client service improvement plans
- Ensure Client take-on is successful and Client engagement is managed professionally
- Providing business SME input
- Supporting the Account Director, Business Development Executive team and sales efforts
- On call support for Client during service incidents
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Customer Service
Schedule: Full time
Posted 18 days ago