Senior Practitioner Looked After Childrens Team
Up to £35.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work fulltime within a Looked After Childrens Team based in Brent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in childrens services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 3years post qualifying experience as a Social Worker
- Significant senior level frontline experience within childrens services
- Have an understanding of LAC planning and service planning.
- Experience of dealing with a range of child social work cases/more complex cases.
Experience of supporting and developing less experienced social workers.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 11 days ago