Family therapist - Winchester | Zoek UK | d2a2b4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Family therapist - CAMHS experience needed
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Autumn is coming with a new work opportunity - UKCP registered Family Therapist for a private, successful organisation which is going to open a new Clinic in Hampshire.
Why is so important that they are opening a new location? Because you can become part of their future and secure even a leadership role within a few years.
Job type: Permanent, full-time
- You will be supporting young people aged 12-17 with eating disorders to build a brighter future
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team to help and guide the young people
- You will carry a complex caseload that involves treating young people with an eating disorder
- You will be seen as an internal coordinator to their families
- MSc / Post Graduate Diploma in Family and Systemic Psychotherapy
- Registration with UKCP
- 4 years post qualifying experience
- Substantial CAMHS experience
- Amazing annual salary negotiated depending on the experience and qualifications
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training, Pension contribution, Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package