£29k - 30k per year + excellent benefits
Pastry Chef for Top Cheltenham Hotel
Our client at this hotel & restaurant in Cheltenham is recruiting a talented Pastry Chef for their multi AA Rosette level kitchen. This is an opportunity to work at a high standard with the finest, freshest ingredients and produce breads, desserts, ice creams and afternoon teas.
Pastry Chef - The Role
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by a Commis Chef
- Working in the 2 AA Rosette level kitchen
- Preparing all desserts, breads and biscuits for the restaurant and functions
- Opportunity to add your own dishes to the menu
- You will already be a qualified Pastry Chef with 1-2AA rosette experience
- Able to work manage your department
- Ambitious and want to achieve greater things
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary £30k + tips Meals 28 days holiday Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Posted 43 days ago