Night Shifts - Customer Service Executive
International SOS is the world’s leading international health care, medical assistance and travel security risk services company with over 11,000 employees, led by 1,200 doctors and 200 security specialists. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most.
Flexible Shift Hours**: either 8:00pm to 9:00am, 3 days a week OR 10:30pm to 7:00am, 5 days a week. (37.5 work hours total in both options). Part-time night shifts are also an option.**
£23,200+ per annum + Benefits, based in Chiswick, West London
We are looking for empathetic, customer-centric individuals who are looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be servicing our largest client, the US military.
We have been awarded Top Employer in 2019!
The role involves:
- Answering high volume of calls from current and former US military personnel and their families
- Assisting callers with their healthcare enquiries
- Confirming medical procedures eligibility in line with policy
- Coordinating authorisations for treatment
- Booking and amending appointments
- Assisting with enrolment and claims
In order to be successful for this role, you should have the following:
- An empathetic approach
- Previous customer service experience
- A passion to help people
- A commitment to adhere to policy and procedure
- Experience of working in a process driven business and a demanding environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced contact centre
In return, you will be provided with:
- £23,200 rising to £28,000
- Paid overtime
- Intensive in-house induction programme
- Annual leave with an option to purchase additional leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care for yourself and your family
- Paid volunteering leave
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Various discount schemes
- An Employee Assistance & Employee Support Programme
And much more!
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply and we will give you a call to have an informal chat.
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse range of people.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.
** Top Employer UK SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2019.
Posted 10 days ago