Supply Teacher - North Cornwall
Launceston, Cornwall, England
£85 - £142 per day
Supply Teachers Needed - September starts available in Launceston and Bude!
Being a supply teacher means:
- Ultimate flexibility in working hours/days meaning a greater work/life balance
- Variety in your work across a range of schools
- Good rates of weekly pay
- No planning, assessment or marking to be completed in your evenings and weekends
- Ongoing support from a trained and experienced consultant
Working on a supply basis means you can choose your days and be as selective as you need in relation to location and schools you would like to work in. We support schools across Cornwall, including the North Cornwall/Devon areas.
In order to qualify as a supply teacher you will need:
- A DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new DBS
- Permission to work in the UK
Teaching Personnel will provide an expert consultant and support you through every step. For more information contact me today on######### or click apply.
Posted 19 days ago