Qualified Social Worker
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£29636 - £38813 per annum + condensed hours, flexible working,
Permanent (Full time)
Are you ready to work for a Local Authority with genuine progression routes? Do you want to flexible working conditions? Would you like the benefits of a permanent staff member and still take home a salary that matches a temporary member of staff?
If you want to work for a local authority that is looking to take care of its employees here is your chance. Our client is offering a fantastic new benefits package and with a new Stable Senior management, team they are seeking experienced Childrens Social Workers with a drive to bring a genuine change to the children and families in the community!!
Fantastic Benefits available:
* A highly competitive salary, one of the highest in the North East
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays Increasing to 30 days, plus the opportunity to buy more
* Generous relocation fees of up to £6000
* Car Allowance of £1300 per year + access to a scheme giving you 30% of a range of new vehicles
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Access to a range of training and development opportunities so that you have the tools to update your skills and knowledge
* Annual recognition awards
* Excellent Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
* Other benefits also include Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers and much more...
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* To carry out assessments of Children in Need and Children in Need of Protection and to undertake direct work with children and their families.
* To liaise with colleagues in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning.
* To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership based on their assessment of need.
* To prepare record, maintain case records and other information in accordance with child protection procedures and timescales.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* Proven experience in delivering statutory childrens social care services you will have knowledge of social care childrens legislation and be confident in delivering the best outcomes and decisions on behalf of service users.
* A Social Work Qualification Degree/Masters/CCETSW
* HCPC registration and valid Enhanced DBS
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Hayley Watson on######### Remember it pays to have friends, make a referral and get £300.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 141 days ago