New Business Development Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Company Car, Free Parking, Contrib Pension
Permanent (Full time)
This excellent, expanding local company is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. If you would like to work for a company thats been successfully trading for 35 years and has a range of customers right across the UK then this is just what you are looking for. Theres a salary of up to GBP25,000 with an OTE up to GBP55,000, company car, pension scheme, excellent prospects and free parking.
About the company:
They are the largest network of independent distributors in their sector and have evolved over the years to be the premier independent brand. They have recognised quality standards and provide excellent service. They are a successful growing company who offer excellent prospects and a pleasant working environment where most have staff have been with the company for many years.
About the role:
Based from the Bolton office, you will mainly be covering customers in the North of the UK although you will also deal with some customers in the South. Duties will include:
- Calling a variety of customers to promote the benefits of using the company and arranging appointments
- Presenting to key decision makers to win contracts
- Managing pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Using customer and prospect contact diary systems
- Actively pursuing tenders and contracts
- Attending exhibitions and networking events to generate future business
- Creating regular sales reports
- Liaising with national accounts administrators and other contacts to met customer expectations
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Attending and presenting at internal meetings with other company functions
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a field sales role. You will be outgoing and confident with excellent communication and relationship building skills. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel. A full current driving licence is essential.
About the benefits:
- A salary of GBP23,000 to GBP25,000 depending on experience
- OTE up to GBP55,000
- Company car
- Free parking
- Excellent prospects
If this sounds like a Field Sales / Business Development role you would LOVE, please email your CV to Sally!!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 113 days ago