Senior Business Analyst
£45000 - £45000 Per Annum c. £45,000
Global established consumer business is looking to recruit Senior Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in its continuing success.
In this new position, you will play a high profile role within the business working on a broad range of technical projects as well as business improvement ones. Often working with 3rd party suppliers for the solutions as well as the internal development team, the successful candidate will undertake a broad role being the conduit to the business, as well as undertaking a hands-on technical role being involved in project management, requirements gathering, solution analysis and design, documentation and some development or system configuration.
With interaction with senior management across the group, this will be a high profile role and one in which communication and trust are critical success factors.
Specifically the role will:
- Be the primary contact and leading the definition of requirements, analysing solutions and supporting developments, ensuring business objectives are met.
- Lead small projects across the systems estate taking responsibility for project performance (quality, cost, time), management of projects and business relationship within the projects.
- Take responsibility for managing systems changes/developments
- Support wider catalogue of changes through application of business analysis expertise to define changes and drive control
- Ad-hoc reporting to support systems analysis and benefits realisation analysis
- Support the systems team where required in solution design, system configuration and testing across the systems estate.
You will possess significant Business Analysis experience, gained from working on a variety of projects including business improvement as well as systems projects. With the ability to undertake systems configuration and scripting, you will ideally possess experience working within an operational environment such as retail or manufacturing. Experience with ERP systems and working within an agile project environment would be beneficial though not essential.
Most importantly you will possess exceptional stakeholder management skills as this role will be highly visible within the business and will expose the person to working with senior management. This is a great opportunity for the right person to make their mark in what is an exciting time for the business as it continues to grow.
Posted 30 days ago