Class 1 Driver
£13.25 - £18 per hour, Benefits:Class 1 Drivers required!
HGV Driver - Class 1 - Trunking - Bristol - Up to £18p/h - Ongoing Work - Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Bristol, to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and parcel distribution companies.
What does working as a Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Clean Trunking working with the UK's leading parcel delivery brand in Bristol
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Extra Routes available for longer shifts
- No handballing required
Depot to Depot
- Shift times & working hours of a Class 1 Driver…
- Immediate Starts
- On-going full-time shifts
- Afternoon shifts available 12:00 to 18:00
- Nights shifts available 18:00 to 06:00
- Minimum 8 hours per day
- Monday to Friday - £13.25p/h (Days) or £15.00p/h (Nights)
- Saturday - £17.00p/h
- Sunday - £18.00p/h
- Full and Part-Time roles available
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 1 Driver?
- Guaranteed hours
- Free CPC Modules!
Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Referral incentives - bring another driver with you and get rewarded!
- Immediate Starts
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team - always someone to speak to
- Temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
NexusPeople HGV Class1 Driving Job Transport** Bristol Trunking**
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Posted 15 days ago